Fox Soccer & Fox Soccer Plus moved??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Do you have the Multi Sports pack?

No. I've never subscribed to that package. But after the promotional period and they raised the price from $30 to $40. However, I started getting FSC and Regional Sport from them. But when I check my online account, it still says AT120 but with a special note that "If you change to another package, you won't get your current one back"

Does somebody who is "in the know" happen to know for sure if we are keeping FSC HD and not losing the HD version? Because I'm getting nervous for every day that goes by that 406 is only in SD. Obviously, at this point we can't set our timers for tomorrow morning's BPL games yet because there's no HD program guide. I just want some assurance that we will still have FSC HD after this is over. Can someone who is privy to such information confirm that for us --- that the 406 HD channel will appear before Sept. 7?

Thanks

Can someone from DishNetwork CONFIRM that we will get uninterrupted HD service for FSC? We have to move offshore soon because of the hurricane and I'm assuming now I can only set my DVR to record Man Utd v Arsenal on Sunday in SD. Already annoyed at that. Can't understand why the new channel location is not instantly HD and why I have to fish around for information as DishNetwork is very vague on all of this. So far, very poor customer service from them. Also, I've tolerated FSC+ in SD just because I've been with Dish so long but all of this may push me to DirecTV.

Can someone from DishNetwork CONFIRM that we will get uninterrupted HD service for FSC? We have to move offshore soon because of the hurricane and I'm assuming now I can only set my DVR to record Man Utd v Arsenal on Sunday in SD. Already annoyed at that. Can't understand why the new channel location is not instantly HD and why I have to fish around for information as DishNetwork is very vague on all of this. So far, very poor customer service from them. Also, I've tolerated FSC+ in SD just because I've been with Dish so long but all of this may push me to DirecTV.
I am checking on this as we speak. I have set up a manual timer for the Man U game on Sunday on 149 on my receiver. I hope to have a response soon.

Last edited:
FSC 149 to 406

N channel 149 FSC HD it says moving to 406 with no program Dara in guide. On 406 it has a guide but no info on who playing who. Plus 406 is SD only. I have a game to record on sunday, however in guide it now says channel moving on 149. I really need to record it and I don't want to record in SD on 406.
DISH please fix this ASAP.

N channel 149 FSC HD it says moving to 406 with no program Dara in guide. On 406 it has a guide but no info on who playing who. Plus 406 is SD only. I have a game to record on sunday, however in guide it now says channel moving on 149. I really need to record it and I don't want to record in SD on 406.
As jwfgeol said there is a thread already about this. I am waiting for an answer. On my own personal account I have setup a manual timer for the Man U game on Sunday. As soon as I get a response I will be posting in the other thread.

do a "check switch" to get the new guide data

It's hard to do a manual timer when you are out of town. Can a manual timer be set from the remote app?
It is against my religion to miss a Man Utd game.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts