Fox Soccer & Fox Soccer Plus moved??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So is the only way to get FSCHD on the 250 package? If there is a cheaper way, I am considering that. The 250 is just so much crap that isn't worth it.

gdodd12 said:
So is the only way to get FSCHD on the 250 package? If there is a cheaper way, I am considering that. The 250 is just so much crap that isn't worth it.

You can also get it in The Multi Sports package and AT120 Plus.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

If you only want soccer in HD, then AT120Plus is now the best $$ option, because it has FSC-HD and ESPN2-HD. (Dos does not have ESPN2-HD and Max is more $$)

You also get your local RSN in HD, which has one of the Champions League matches each CL Week.

And, as the previous poster said - check the channel list before changing to a package, so that you don't get that "oh now, you mean I don't get ___ channel any more ??" feeling. ;)

Yes! Check the channel listing. While you lose the Disney owned channels with Latino Dos, there are some quality pickups that may be more to one's liking. And the EPL games on ESPN2 can be viewed online at ESPN3, assuming your internet provider offers the service.

Yes! Check the channel listing. While you lose the Disney owned channels with Latino Dos, there are some quality pickups that may be more to one's liking. And the EPL games on ESPN2 can be viewed online at ESPN3, assuming your internet provider offers the service.

Disney XD is actually in Dos (since it is also in Clasico). Fox Deportes and ESPN Deportes are also in the pack along with HRTV, TVG, and RSNs if anyone is interested in those as well.

Disney East, Disney West, ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNews, and Abc Family are in Dish Latino Max.

So, like you said, the Latino packs differ from the America's Top packs, but this gives even more choices when comparing all the packs.

The Fox Soccer+ has been moved to 407, and 406 is now showing the Fox Soccer channel. This is in effort to streamline our services.

The question however is if FSC on its new channel location will be in HD. If not then I can tell you Dish will lose a lot of customers starting with myself despite being with Dish for 10 years.

Did you read a few posts ago. Fsc hd isn't going anywhere its just a maping issue

Mapping or not, surely it wouldn't be that difficult to have a message on 149 saying "This Channel is moving to 406" and one on 149 HD saying "This Channel is moving to 406 HD" (which doesn't currently exist, hence the extra worry over the 9520 issue)?

Googling this issue suggests that there are a lot of people on various forums thinking the same thing about potentially losing FSC HD and Dish doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually coming out publicly and allaying people's fears.

Mapping or not, surely it wouldn't be that difficult to have a message on 149 saying "This Channel is moving to 406" and one on 149 HD saying "This Channel is moving to 406 HD" (which doesn't currently exist, hence the extra worry over the 9520 issue)?

Googling this issue suggests that there are a lot of people on various forums thinking the same thing about potentially losing FSC HD and Dish doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually coming out publicly and allaying people's fears.
Dish may not be doing a very good job on this publicly because they may not realize that there is anything for people to worry about.

well the mapping issue is resolved, they moved the HD feed to 406, and removed it from 149 and now is showing the correct guide info on both 406 HD, and 9520.

well the mapping issue is resolved, they moved the HD feed to 406, and removed it from 149 and now is showing the correct guide info on both 406 HD, and 9520.

Thanks for that!

And MaryB, thanks for giving what did turn out to be correct info. Credit where it's due :)

Last edited:
Yup, 406 is now in HD. We have two options, one presume our whining made a difference and Dish decided to keep FSC HD, or pretend we never made such a big deal of it in the first place.

I choose option three... death by chocolate.

Yup, 406 is now in HD. We have two options, one presume our whining made a difference and Dish decided to keep FSC HD, or pretend we never made such a big deal of it in the first place.

I choose option three... death by chocolate.

Cake or death?

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Dish just made a mess of this process, but I stand by the fuss I made. I'd rather make a fuss and it all come out right for whatever reason than whine about it afterwards when it's too late and my favourite channel's gone :)

I'm really glad this was resolved. I was ready to jump shipt as soon as the MLS season was over, since I have direct kick. I, like some others literally ONLY have TV to watch soccer. To already have to pay the premium to get the channel and then have it stripped of HD would have been a deal-breaker for me. Bravo Dish for letting us know, Boo for the poor coordination ;)