Fox Sports 2 HD?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423446083.849043.jpg

Both confirmed as SD on my TV. Can we get a DIRT member in here to clear the confusion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just messaged Jason to look into mine...
AT200 No FS 2HD, sd shows green, unsubscribed in guide. Likely just a new addition and some catching up to do.... Hoping... ;)

I don't know if some posters are just making it up (I don't actually think that) or are simply mistaken perhaps they didn't actually pick the channel to see it, they just see it in the guide, or if there really is a difference for some reason for some people. I do know the DISH links I referenced and the one for the Top 120+ all show FS2 as being in all the packages still, and not FS1 and I do see some confirmation of that in posts here. Yet another DISH link show FS1 in the Top200 and not FS2 and see some confirmation of that too.

Then adding Multisports with some channels only in SD there that are HD other places and it is indeed all confusing.

I don't know if some posters are just making it up (I don't actually think that) or are simply mistaken perhaps they didn't actually pick the channel to see it, they just see it in the guide, or if there really is a difference for some reason for some people. I do know the DISH links I referenced and the one for the Top 120+ all show FS2 as being in all the packages still, and not FS1 and I do see some confirmation of that in posts here. Yet another DISH link show FS1 in the Top200 and not FS2 and see some confirmation of that too.

Then adding Multisports with some channels only in SD there that are HD other places and it is indeed all confusing.
Especially if you have Free HD. I wish I had FS2, sparingly. Apparently a bunch of the FA Cup matches are getting relegated to it (pun intended).

Setup QS for full time RVers

recording

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)