Fox Sports channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

This1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2009
Florida
How come I purched the sport pack with fox sports and when a game comes on I get error 720. Direct says it because I am not in the area
Is there something I can do or am I S.O.Luck.

Also is dishnetwork the same

How come I purched the sport pack with fox sports and when a game comes on I get error 720. Direct says it because I am not in the area
Is there something I can do or am I S.O.Luck.

Also is dishnetwork the same
You are probably aware that you will not get out of market games with that package. Are you referring to your "in market" team's games? With the sports pak you only get a few extra things... usually you'll get pre-game stuff but MANY times you will see the exact same game (like some mid-major college teams) that you would see on your own FSN affiliate. IMHO, the sportspak sux.:cool:

yep I only get my local team what is the hell is the point of sport pack and fox channels.
IS dishnetwork the same

For out of market games you have to buy the appropriate professional sports package (Sunday Ticket, Extra Innings, etc). The Sports Pack gets you all the other programming on the RSNs (such as coaches shows, etc.) and then the couple of other sports channels like one of the outdoor-type channels and I think Fox Soccer.

And yes, Dish Network is the same.

Yep, there all the same. Where have you been for the last 10 years? Never heard of out of your area. You must have been a cable guy.

One big problem with Sports pack and Sunday Ticket. SPorts Pack doesn't give you out of area games and ST doesn't give you preseason football. So much for those commercials swearing you can get every game.

NFLN has every preseason game, just not live. I wish we could get them live, but I'm glad we a least get to see them.

I agree wish there was a package to see these games As I have to wait to watch.

They should come up with a Area fan pack so you pay to watch all of your fav teams
Hockey
baseball
football
basketball
soccer

I agree wish there was a package to see these games As I have to wait to watch.

They should come up with a Area fan pack so you pay to watch all of your fav teams
Hockey
baseball
football
basketball
soccer

YES! Because I don't really care to see EVERY single NFL game, or every MLB game, etc. but I may want to see al the teams from one area across all sports. Of course, the leagues don't get nearly as much money out of that deal so don't expect to see it any time soon.

yeah I know the viewers always get screwed out of what they want to watch.

Directv seems to have nfl ticket locked up I never understood why only them have nfl tick.

I mean comcast and dish have mlb, nhl, Nba but no nfl ticket what is up with that.

Great site thanks to the MODS

Figures
however I don't live in Canada
wonder if I can purchase them without being a resident LOL

yeah I know the viewers always get screwed out of what they want to watch.

Directv seems to have nfl ticket locked up I never understood why only them have nfl tick.

I mean comcast and dish have mlb, nhl, Nba but no nfl ticket what is up with that.

Great site thanks to the MODS

DirecTV worked out an exclusive deal with the NFL, where DirecTV pays an outrageous fee to the NFL and in return they are the only US provider with it, so if you want NFL you go with DirecTV instead of Dish or cable.

Dish does not have MLB-EI or MLB channel, they didn't want to pay what others were for the right to the package.

Figures
however I don't live in Canada
wonder if I can purchase them without being a resident LOL

I don't know the details, but there is a way from what I hear where you can get a Canadian setup using a middleman.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)