Fox Sports en Español, channel 425/616

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stlpaul

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2008
Hi,

For the last couple days Fox Sports en Español on channel 425/616 has been showing a "Channel not purchased" message, but I have the Premier package which includes the premium sports pack, which includes FSE.

I had my DTV tuner unplugged all last weekend, after which I had to go through the whole setup again. And I also had a power outage the other day. Could it simply be that the box needs to wait until the authorization for my account comes down in the signal again? Or have they removed this channel from this package (without updating their website)? From what I can tell, I am getting every other channel I'm supposed to be getting.

Thanks.

Both channels work for me; I also have Premier. You may want to either call or go to the website and get a re-authorization sent. If the web version doesn't work; call them.

Both channels work for me; I also have Premier. You may want to either call or go to the website and get a re-authorization sent. If the web version doesn't work; call them.

That did the trick. Thank you!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)