Status
Please reply by conversation.

texasfb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 8, 2014
USA
Directv sent out a tweet earlier saying Fox Sports Go will soon be available to it's customers. Looks like they will be soon caught up with all the other major providers for streaming services.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-25 at 11.14.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-25 at 11.14.18 AM.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 257
Reactions: whitewolf8214
Will this mean that all of the Fox Network baseball games will be available online or just the one my local affiliate is showing?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Will this mean that all of the Fox Network baseball games will be available online or just the one my local affiliate is showing?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I would imagine your local only.
When I downloaded the app you need to turn on location in settings before the app works.

I have a "moved" account. I get WFXT via Directv and WFFF from OTA on my AM21. Both stations show in the pull down menu on the Fox Sports Go website. Both are blacked out now. When those stations are showing sports, I assume I will be able to select a game from the OTA stations. Does anyone else see two stations there?

Still nothing on my Android. Perhaps I should delete the app and re-download it.

I show two stations, one where my home is and another based on where I am at that time. My home local shows as selectable, the 'current location' local is gray and says content in 7 days when I hit it.

This means we can finally start watching Champions League on the Go right? :D

Picture quality leaves alot to be desired, but beggars can't be choosers I guess. Wish it was the same quality as watchespn though.

Reactions: ejb1980
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)