Fox Sports Net question

sullic82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2006
I live in green bay WI, and the Fox Sports Net North channel isnt WI its Minnesota. The Bucks start on 11-4 so i looked on tvguide.com and looked at the listings for 11-4 and there isnt a bucks game on even on the alternative channels. Only on other FSN channels but not on Fox Sports Net north or the alternative ch. Does it only show up the day of the game???

I thought since you live in Wisconsin you would automatically get the Fox North Wisconsin version. I live in Iowa and from what I am told SD-ND-Iowa and Minnesota get the Minnesota version and Wisconsin get the Fox North Wisconsin version. Give Dish a call and let them know you live in Green Bay and should get it switched. Don't know about the Bucks but the Brewers show up here in Iowa on the "alternate" channel. Seems the first game, per NBA.com for Fox North, is November 6th. The local My24 carries many of the games including opening day. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
FSN North Wisconsin is not a full time channel on DiSH Network or DIRECTV. The Pro Games appear on an Alternate and should be there if the Bucks are on FSN for that game.

I do not know of any online listings which list the alternate channels content correctly. You have to look at the EPG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts