fox-sports north wisconsin?

mjneppl

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2009
wisconsin
i have a big problem--

this saturday i live near appleton, wi- and am i Iowa Hawkeye fan. i have dish bronze 100 plus locals.

i get fox sports north--minnesota for most part but they black out twins and show brewers on 444.

my channel number is 436--- the iowa iowa st game is on fox sports wisconsin(i think)--but i wont get it because twins are on same time. so i will get a black out on 436--and nothing on 444?

is this correct?

I just looked on titantv and you're correct fox North is not listing it. if you have a receiver with extended guide just jumo to Saturday and check out the ALTs to see what's listed.

You could also add the Sports Pack for all the regional sport nets. That will get you access as long as it's not blacked out. Maybe someone with the Sports Pack can confirm that it is in the clear on all sport nets.

I am in Racine, WI. and have FS Wisconsin. Checked ahead to Saturday and 442 shows Iowa at Iowa State starting at 11:00 a.m.

It's the National Broadcast game this week. It's on FSBA in my area, also plus the three Alts listed above.

S~

Dish on Demand Help??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)