Fox Sports

Link

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2004
Illinois
I switched to the new Best of Life beta package that includes Fox Sports to be able to get Cardinals baseball games which are always on our regional sports channel Fox Sports Midwest. Dish and Directv always have the games. On Sling, I couldn't get the game for whatever reason. I also couldn't get it on Playstation Vue. They had hockey for some reason and baseball wasn't on the an alternate channel either. Why is this we can't get the content that is local to our region?

I switched to the new Best of Life beta package that includes Fox Sports to be able to get Cardinals baseball games which are always on our regional sports channel Fox Sports Midwest. Dish and Directv always have the games. On Sling, I couldn't get the game for whatever reason. I also couldn't get it on Playstation Vue. They had hockey for some reason and baseball wasn't on the an alternate channel either. Why is this we can't get the content that is local to our region?
Did you try the Fox Sports App? If you have PlayStation Vue, you can use that for authorization to sign onto the app. Also, by chance was the hockey game between the Chicago Blackhawks & the St. Louis Blues, & was maybe the Cardinals game moved to a local (non-Fox) channel as a result?

Did you try the Fox Sports App? If you have PlayStation Vue, you can use that for authorization to sign onto the app. Also, by chance was the hockey game between the Chicago Blackhawks & the St. Louis Blues, & was maybe the Cardinals game moved to a local (non-Fox) channel as a result?
I noticed that when I had 2 tv's going

Someone said the Cardinals game was on an one of the Alternates for Fox Midwest but mine didn't show any baseball programming on those. I ended up using a friend's Directv login to use the Fox Sports Go app and finally got to see some of the game.

Someone said the Cardinals game was on an one of the Alternates for Fox Midwest but mine didn't show any baseball programming on those. I ended up using a friend's Directv login to use the Fox Sports Go app and finally got to see some of the game.
Well tonight the Cardinals game is on FS1, at least for me in Georgia.

They had it on the Fox Sport Alternate cause the Blues Game 7 was on the regular Fox Sports Channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)