Original poster
Dec 7, 2009
Greeneville, Tennessee
anyone get any feeds off this one:D:rolleyes:

Attachments

• simpsons fox satellite.png
    simpsons fox satellite.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 22,291
LOL there's another episode where a satellite is brought down by a ball hitted by... McGwire I think (and it says FOX)... or is it this one? when bart takes ritalin and it's always hyper saying there is a satellite that can read our minds LOL.

LOL there's another episode where a satellite is brought down by a ball hitted by... McGwire I think (and it says FOX)... or is it this one? when bart takes ritalin and it's always hyper saying there is a satellite that can read our minds LOL.
no, its a different episode, this one was from the one where lisa gets a telescope
she was complaining about all the light in springfield and said that all you could see with the telescope was the fox satellite.
it showed it bouncing up and down held up by helium balloons making creaking noises and a piece of one of the solar panels falls off lol:)
ive seen the one you are talking about too, funny episode:up
i hope they never stop making new simpsons episodes
when i was searching the net for this pic after seeing this one, i used simpsons and fox satellite as my keywords and apparently there were hundreds of instances where they crack jokes on fox in this show
been watching it for years and never really noticed it.:rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)