FOXWD channel

XtremepH

Original poster
Mar 7, 2004
Florida
Did anyone just get this channel I just tuned in and saw it. I have the AT120 package and its on channel 149 which seems to be nice as I can watch a little soccer now. I was also offered today a special on HBO + Cinemax deal for .57 per day but didnt take it because I felt their was some type of trickery behind it.

glenns1939

I don't know if you were offered all the HBO and Cinemax channels but at 57 cents a day that is $208 a year, or $17.34 per month. sounds cheap when they quote a daily rate, BUT :confused: :no

I just checked it, it's on but not in the list of subcribed channels. It is in the all channels list. Maybe its a trial. :confused:

I've had this channel right along-two years?-ever since I got E two+ years ago. HBO and Cinemax cost almost $26 a month separately, so if this is all the HBO & Cinemax channels it sounds like a good deal. Where did you get this offer?

XtremepH said:
Did anyone just get this channel I just tuned in and saw it. I have the AT120 package and its on channel 149 which seems to be nice as I can watch a little soccer now. I was also offered today a special on HBO + Cinemax deal for .57 per day but didnt take it because I felt their was some type of trickery behind it.

There is no trickery behind .57 per day. It is their everyday price for HBO/Cinemax when you have AT120. If you look at www.dishnetwork.com and go to value packs you'll see that AT120 costs $34.99 and add HBO/Cinemax the price is $51.99. That adds up.

Fox Sports World is part of the Top 180 and America's Everything Pak. I can't say why you are receiving it unless it is in preview or maybe Dish is lowering the requirement to Top 120.

DVR 510 or DVR 522?? Which one??

Using same cable for 522/322?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts