Frasier (Reboot) - Paramount +

I liked the show and like checking in with old Frazier. I've watched him since he was on Cheers back in the 80s. I just wish that he would run in to Sam or Norm or Cliff the mail man or Carla. That would be a funny episode. :smug

Reactions: FTA4PA
First two episodes were on CBS last night. They've also been on Pluto TV. Never liked Frasier, so I passed on the original series and this one.

See under, "Picard, fan service".

Nostalgia and so on can only take you so far.
Sequels, remakes, different versions of the same thing or nostalgia as you call it, as existed from Hollywood since before we were born, will continue long after we are gone.

Now I'm confused. Are we talking about Paramount+ streaming or actual CBS broadcast over the air by antenna? :coco:)
I wrote CBS and posted a link, who is owned by Paramount, the first two were on both, the next 8 on Paramount+, then back on CBS because of the strike.

Unless plans have changed, but next week shows a rerun of FBI at the same time.

I wrote CBS, who is owned by Paramount, the first two were on both, the next 8 on Paramount+, then back on CBS because of the strike.

Unless plans have changed, but next week shows a rerun of FBI at the same time.

OK, thanks, I will need to keep a close watch on the CBS schedule each week to see if/when they are showing on CBS over-the-air. :)

OK, thanks, I will need to keep a close watch on the CBS schedule each week to see if/when they are showing on CBS over-the-air. :)
No TV service with a guide?

I get a guide even with OTA on the TVs, never use it, but it is there.

CBS shows I watch on Paramount+, the picture quality is so much better, even then OTA, their 1080P looks better then Hulu’s 4K.

No TV service with a guide?

I get a guide even with OTA on the TVs, never use it, but it is there.

CBS shows I watch on Paramount+, the picture quality is so much better, even then OTA, their 1080P looks better then Hulu’s 4K.

Yep, we have guide data broadcast on over the air channels locally it only goes out about 8 hours. I will likely search on Titan every week or so as I can input a show title and it will list results for the next two weeks. :)

Yep, we have guide data broadcast on over the air channels locally it only goes out about 8 hours. I will likely search on Titan every week or so as I can input a show title and it will list results for the next two weeks. :)
Not like much is on right now on the Networks because of the strike.

Yep, we have guide data broadcast on over the air channels locally it only goes out about 8 hours.
My local CBS affiliate goes out 7 days on their DTV feed but only sixteen hours on their NextGen TV feed.

The Paramount+ version has the advantage of being HDR, if not 4K.