Fraud Alert: 1-877-487-4751 Den Enterprises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem with a different company.My wife ordered some flowers for her mother on line and checked a box that she thought would remember her for future purchases.It also linked her to this company and I started getting monthly charges of roughly $10.I called bank and they said they couldn't do anything,so I called 877 number of company and they were very quick to cancel monthly charges and 2 days later credited back the 2 months that they had charged.As in any transaction,read the small print and never sign or check anything you are not sure off.

DEN ENTERPRISES 8888285699

I just found this on my statement as well.
$9.65 charged, and the phone number above, 888.828.5699 that only leads to an answering machine. :mad:

I was searching around reading about this DEN ENTERPRISES stuff. I noticed from this thread that some were linking purchases made at Gamestop to Den Enterprises.

So I did a [ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=DDs&q=%22DEN+ENTERPRISES%22+GAMESTOP&btnG=Search"]search for "DEN ENTERPRISES" and GAMESTOP[/ame] . It only had about 6 hits but it revealed something interesting.

A contribution to OBAMA FOR AMERICA from DEN ENTERPRISES for $250. The thread that mentioned GAMESTOP also discussed someone getting an additional fraudulent charge LATER for $250 - also from DEN ENTERPRISES. What is also curious to me is that it was stated in this thread that DEN was located in Illinois.

(Not meant to become political - it would look funny to me REGARDLESS of the politician involved.)

I was searching around reading about this DEN ENTERPRISES stuff. I noticed from this thread that some were linking purchases made at Gamestop to Den Enterprises.

So I did a search for "DEN ENTERPRISES" and GAMESTOP . It only had about 6 hits but it revealed something interesting.

A contribution to OBAMA FOR AMERICA from DEN ENTERPRISES for $250. The thread that mentioned GAMESTOP also discussed someone getting an additional fraudulent charge LATER for $250 - also from DEN ENTERPRISES. What is also curious to me is that it was stated in this thread that DEN was located in Illinois.

(Not meant to become political - it would look funny to me REGARDLESS of the politician involved.)

If that don't beat all.

Hi, found your forum googling for "DEN enterprises"... they got me for US$9.60 on 26th Dec 2008.. toll-free number 1888 828 5699.. just don't stop, don't they?

Den Enterprises!! Me Too!!

Tonyp56:

I joined this forum when I saw the post about "DEN Enterprises." On Fri., 1-23-09, I received my bank statement and had a charge for $9.65 from them: 888-828-5699 was the number on my statement. That number is "disabled." First, searched the internet and found your post and one other under a credit reform website. Then, I called my bank, the FTC, AND filed a complaint online with the AG in my area (I live in the Washington, DC area)- and I contacted a local news channel to put out a "Consumer Alert." Nothing done. Asked the FTC to look at the internet posts and do it, but the guy said they don't do that!!! So, I guess it's up to us. I am frustrated. It's only $9+ bucks but that is a lot of money to many people and can be the difference between bouncing a check or not if you don't have a lot, like people on tight, fixed incomes.

Tony, after reading your post, I thought your Mom probably doesn't use her debit card that much. Would you be interested in comparing transactions? Maybe we could narrow things down. If so, let me know and we can talk. They must be making millions! Went back and scrutinized my bank statements for the past 6 months and found another questionable charge in December for $9.61 to "Blackberry Electronics" "College Park" no phone number. No info on internet.

Thanks and glad you posted this info.

DebMac -
First welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will stay around. So did you dispute the charge with your bank? You should be able to and they will reverse the charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)