FREE 30 DAY AMAZON PRIME TRIAL

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys has partnered with Amazon.COM to offer you a free 30 Day Amazon Prime trial members!

For each trial membership that we sign up Amazon.COM will give SatelliteGuys $2 no matter if you sign up for a full Prime Membership after your 30 day trial or not!

With an Amazon Prime you can...

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes with titles for everyone

* Borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library
* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping with no minimum order size

Full details can be found at www.amazon.com/gp/prime/signup/videos?tag=satell01-20

Cool. I would take advantage of this just for the site's benefit if I wasn't already a prime customer.

That's a sweet deal,unfortunately I can't take advantage of it,it's not been 12 months since me last free trial.Do appreciate the offer though Scott.

I will sign up! I JUST ordered off of Amazon 15 minutes ago..... I should have stopped in here first!!
I order occasionally better never thought of doing the Prime.. I'll give it a try!! Thanks Scott:)

Would do it, but I have had it for a few years already.

I paid for a subscription for my daughter back in March, so I added this free 30 day trial to my Amazon account. Thanks, Scott!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)