free amc gone early?...NOW FIXED

It's still listed on the Free Preview channel, wonder what the deal is? I have AT250 though...

Matt
on the Welcome Pack I get AMC in SD but I had it in HD until tonight.....now the HD version is gone

Thanks Ice. The SD version is included in the welcome pack, and both the HD/SD versions were on free preview. We haven't received an official answer for this, but I will be sure to let you guys know when we get one

I was able to test it here with the AT120 and we were able to get both the HD and SD. That is why I need account numbers if you are having this issue. You should be able to get both versions.

Zach
Yesterday at 6:00 CST the uplink shows AMC HD removed from freeview

9529(130) - AMC [MPEG4 HD] - Ciel-2 129W TP 31 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A) (American Movie Classics)
9529(130) - AMC [MPEG4 HD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 32 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A) (American Movie Classics)

Zach
Yesterday at 6:00 CST the uplink shows AMC HD removed from freeview

9529(130) - AMC [MPEG4 HD] - Ciel-2 129W TP 31 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A) (American Movie Classics)
9529(130) - AMC [MPEG4 HD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 32 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A) (American Movie Classics)

I have forwarded that link along with the technical problem reports. Soon as I get an answer I will pass it along.

well this is cool

I got a call from a person at Dish (I forget if he said technical or engineering dept) and they are working on it. He did push out something to the receiver and right now it does show up in the 9500 area but is not remapping....They are working on the remapping

so if it doesnt show check 9529 first...or do a flush of the guide (I did a check switch) and it should work

well this is cool

I got a call from a person at Dish (I forget if he said technical or engineering dept) and they are working on it. He did push out something to the receiver and right now it does show up in the 9500 area but is not remapping....They are working on the remapping

so if it doesnt show check 9529 first...or do a flush of the guide (I did a check switch) and it should work

If you do have that issue and if it still works please PM one of the DIRT to with your account number so we can submit Technical Problem Reports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts