Free Dell 10v Notebook from Comcast

RocketFoot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2005
Southwestern PA
"Sign up for a 2 year contact and get a free Dell 10v notebook PC!"

Anyone get it yet? Just wondering if I have to do anything or does it come to me automatically? Also, is the Dell 10v pretty decent or just a novelty?

I figured it would be tough to type on...it only has a 10" screen and they say the keyboard is 92% of a full sized lap top key board. I think it might be useful to check email or news on the web, but not much otherwise!

I figured it would be tough to type on...it only has a 10" screen and they say the keyboard is 92% of a full sized lap top key board. I think it might be useful to check email or news on the web, but not much otherwise!

Just went through this with my son. Got an Acer, but the Asus boxes are equal or a little better. The Asus boxes have a non-glare display. Toshibas are also nice, but pricier.

HPs are a step down. Smaller keyboards, higher prices, smaller batteries. Dells are generally at the bottom of the heap. In addition to the small keyboard, they have a flimsy feel and a harder to read display (IMHO)

Just went through this with my son. Got an Acer, but the Asus boxes are equal or a little better. The Asus boxes have a non-glare display. Toshibas are also nice, but pricier.

HPs are a step down. Smaller keyboards, higher prices, smaller batteries. Dells are generally at the bottom of the heap. In addition to the small keyboard, they have a flimsy feel and a harder to read display (IMHO)
Unfortunately, Comcast's deal does not allow for options! I don't even have a choice in colors...black only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts