FREE Dish Network Satellite Affiliate Program?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chris Freeland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Collegedale, TN
Anyone know anything about this program? I found this advertisemant on a job search engion site this morning and they claim they will set you me up with a web site for giving away Free Dish Network systems. The site claims a one time investmant of $12.95 if it is setup today or $49.95 regular price with a money back garentee, they claim they will place your site in the top 40 search engions, will pay you $50 for each E* systom your site gives away and will take care of all customer support. Their website is http://www.webpresto.com/dish. I have not found anything listed about them on the BBB website one way or another, however I found their main website and it appears they sell website business to sell anything that anyone wants to sell. Anyone know if this is just a scam or is a legitamate opertunity to make some extra cash? What kind of customer support do they provide? If I take a small risk and try them out, will I be puting my name on something where people who order these free E* systom are going to have problems getting service and giving me a bad name?

That depends. According to InterNIC, they arent that old of a site.

Domain Name: WEBPRESTO.COM
Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS3.1-800-HOSTING.COM
Name Server: NS4.1-800-HOSTING.COM
Updated Date: 22-sep-2003
Creation Date: 12-aug-2003
Expiration Date: 12-aug-2004

Maybe you can contact DISH and find out what is required to be an authorized Virtual Certificate Seller for DISH Network. If there is nothing required, and anyone can do it... then you can setup your own website to sell your certificates online without worrying about these guys.

Let us know what you find.

I would guess it is VMC satellite they have the same offer. Basically you are paid $50 for a referral, they take care of everything you get a referral fee for sending in your friends and aquantances. When you run out of referrals the benefits stop. DISH Club Dish Certificates are better you get $5 credits per month so DISH pays you $60 for the referral.

Retailers are losing $50 for each Dish Club Certificate that they use so they figure they might as well offer $50 to the customer for the sale. Many like the lump sum and Dish will give you credit for only 12 customers in a year's time. I do not think DirecTv has a program like Dish has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)