Free for the cost of shipping

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Radioguy41

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2008
Lehighton, PA
Since this is a giveaway I'm hoping it's ok to post here. I have a Polaroid model DRM-2001DRG combination DVR and DVD burner with built in editing software. You can record to the built in HD, edit the file, and then burn it to a regular DVD if desired. I have not used it in a year or so but it appears to still be fully functioning. The only thing I couldn't check was the burner as I have no blank DVD's. However, it's going out the door as-is so be aware. This is SD only but for recording Diginets etc it should be just the ticket. Included is everything it came with (remote, manual, Quick Start sheets, etc) with the exception of the original box. I removed my stuff from the HD but left one movie (A Torchy Blaine film) on there as a starting point for the next owner. Post if you want it then open a conversation with your mailing address.

It has; Component inputs/outputs, Composite inputs/outputs, S-Video input/outputs, RF Input/output ---- RCA audio inputs, 5.1 Ch output, Digital audio-optical output, Digital audio-coaxial output.
NO HDMI

Not the actual unit but identical.
DRM2001G.jpg

I see 3 other people liking your post. Did any of them take it off your hands?

Since this is a giveaway I'm hoping it's ok to post here. I have a Polaroid model DRM-2001DRG combination DVR and DVD burner with built in editing software. You can record to the built in HD, edit the file, and then burn it to a regular DVD if desired. I have not used it in a year or so but it appears to still be fully functioning. The only thing I couldn't check was the burner as I have no blank DVD's. However, it's going out the door as-is so be aware. This is SD only but for recording Diginets etc it should be just the ticket. Included is everything it came with (remote, manual, Quick Start sheets, etc) with the exception of the original box. I removed my stuff from the HD but left one movie (A Torchy Blaine film) on there as a starting point for the next owner. Post if you want it then open a conversation with your mailing address.

It has; Component inputs/outputs, Composite inputs/outputs, S-Video input/outputs, RF Input/output ---- RCA audio inputs, 5.1 Ch output, Digital audio-optical output, Digital audio-coaxial output.
NO HDMI

Not the actual unit but identical.
View attachment 153459
Does it have a remote? Does it also have a built-in TV tuner?

I would love to have this to replace my recently failed Pioneer DVD/DVR unit. Hopefully no one's grabbed it yet. PM coming your way shortly. Thanks for the generous offer.
___
Neil

Since no one is willing to pay the shipping (UPS cheapest at $33) it's off to the scrap heap. Thanks for looking.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
OK, I sent it to a bid board auction. If it doesn't sell there it goes right into the dumpster, it's gone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)