Free Friday! (On Saturday...)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SpiffWilkie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Memphis, TN
On another board I'm a member of, we have Free Friday posts where a member posts up an item for....you guessed it, free!

I don't have anything super-awesome, but I was doing some cleaning today and came across the remote from my now defunct Coolsat 6000. Free to anyone in need. Shipping is on me (within the U.S., let's be reasonable, now. If you reaaaaly need it and live in Canada or something, you can foot the shipping bill).
First to reply to the thread can have it.

If this is in any way against the forum rules, I apologize.

Free Friday - Great Idea...

Here's my "Free Friday" items for a Thursday.

1 - Remote Control for a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receiver. (Receiver died, but I kept the remote for whatever reason)

1 - Remote Control for a GI2650R Analog Satellite Receiver (Battery door missing on back)

If anybody in Canada or US needs either I'll send them out to you, and will even pay postage. In return I would ask that you drop a $5 bill into the donation bin for the charity of your choice. Send me a PM if interested.

Received the remote today. Much better than the one I was using. Mine must have been an older model as it was much bigger and the buttons were in bad places. Thanks again SpiffWilkie and a great idea you had here. Will pass on the favor to someone else in the future.

Can mondays be free fridays as well? How about a mint 6 foot mesh cband dish with mount. Sorry can't ship this one. East of toronto.

Received the remote today. Much better than the one I was using. Mine must have been an older model as it was much bigger and the buttons were in bad places. Thanks again SpiffWilkie and a great idea you had here. Will pass on the favor to someone else in the future.

You are very welcome for the remote. Glad it worked out for you. :up

I have a six footer that i received from surfdevil83, dish is in excellent shape and comes with a polar mount, no actuator.

Free to good home. Located north of newmarket, ontario.
No shipping.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)