FREE GIVEAWAY : LEXIUM FastAlign 7100Pro satellite meter with AutoFind Technology - Enter To Win Now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
As most of you know, a few days ago I released the new LEXIUM FastAlign 7100Pro satellite meter with AutoFind technology (Automatic Satellite Recognition Technology) here on SatelliteGuys ( LEXIUM FastAlign 7100Pro Release ). Check out the demo video below to get an understanding of how the new meter works'

I am very pleased & pleasantly surprised by the high level of response and sales on this new meter over the course of the last few days. As I do with every new product we introduce to the market, I want to do a free giveaway right here on SatelliteGuys (UPS shipping included within the continental USA) for testing and review here on SatelliteGuys. This meter alone has over a $250 value.

So let's cut to the chase. Here is what you do: Copy & Paste this " I want to win the all new FastAlign 7100Pro signal meter with AutoFind technology exclusively from LEXIUM "

I will do a random drawing on Sunday night August 7th 2010, and will announce the winner right here on SatelliteGuys the same evening or the day after. Please note that you need to PM me your full shipping address within 72 hours after I announce the winner. If I don't hear from you, then I will randomly choose another winner and will announce it on this thread. A timely review is very much appreciated.

Multiple posts are allowed, but only a maximum of 3 posts per member will be accepted. If you post more than 3 times, you will automatically get disqualified.

During this time, I will discount the meter to $235 instead of $259 for the people who want to order it (see our retail page here). If you place your order online, you can get an additional 10% discount by using the discount coupon code "SATGUYS" on the online shopping cart. Keep in mind that his coupon code is a permanent code for a 10% saving every day when you shop our retail site Galaxy-Marketing.com Satellite Equipment | 1-888-333-5560 | Free To Air - DVB - MPEG2 & MPEG4 Free To Air Satellite TV Equipment You can order online and buy the product by clicking here. Remember this discounted price expires at 11:59PM Sunday, August 7th 2011, however, you can always continue to use the coupon code above.

Good luck everyone and thanks for all the support you give us.

box%20copy.png

inside_box.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to win the all new FastAlign 7100Pro signal meter with AutoFind technology exclusively from LEXIUM

...because this would be so cool to finally have one of these kinds of meters!

I want to win the all new FastAlign 7100Pro signal meter with AutoFind technology exclusively from LEXIUM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts