FREE GIVEAWAY : LEXIUM FastAlign 7100Pro satellite meter with AutoFind Technology - Enter To Win Now

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I want to win the all new FastAlign 7100Pro signal meter with AutoFind technology exclusively from LEXIUM

I want to win the all new FastAlign 7100Pro signal meter with AutoFind technology exclusively from LEXIUM

thanks for the contest

___________________------------------_______________________ (to get attention to this thread) I have a question to ask ... Will this meter differentiate between 110, 119 and 129? The current meter I have now does not automatically recognize satellites and when I enter a setting for 110 it will also state it locked for 119 as well and sometimes it does not read as locked when it is.

I seen the video and this looks like a sweet meter and seems to be very quick to respond.

Thanks for the contest by the way. Seems like really great technology.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)