Free Gun with new Dish Network install

A free gun would come in handy, for those days the dvr just won't respond quickly to the remote button pushing! :) "So, you won't change channels again, here's your button push!"

Maybe that's so the subscriber can shoot his television when a local station goes into renewal negotiations with Dish! :D

Typical sale in Montana. Gotta love this state.

Yes it's for real. You get a free gun when you sign up.
Don't like Dish? they will do this for Directv next month.

Attachments

• radioshack.jpg
    radioshack.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 448
Dish should be all over that to shut it down. Seriously. Imagine the ramifications if some nut job kills someone with a "Dish Network" gun. Even though it would be insane, it could happen.

Well it's not quite as out of control as it sounds. The free gun is a certificate redeemable at a local gun store. All rules to normal purchasing apply, ie background check and waiting period. They offer an alternative $50 gift certificate also. But yeah it's kinda crazy, and I'm sure Dish is not pleased with it either.

Well it's not quite as out of control as it sounds. The free gun is a certificate redeemable at a local gun store. All rules to normal purchasing apply, ie background check and waiting period. They offer an alternative $50 gift certificate also. But yeah it's kinda crazy, and I'm sure Dish is not pleased with it either.

This assumes the value of the certificate that's redeemable at the local gun shop is probably also $50. Since I'm not aware of any gun in that particular priice bracket, it seems that this certificate just provides $50 towards the purchase of a gun of your choice. Not at all like what was portrayed in the news which implyed, sign up for Dish and here's your gun.

Dish should be all over that to shut it down. Seriously. Imagine the ramifications if some nut job kills someone with a "Dish Network" gun. Even though it would be insane, it could happen.

How 'bout telling a burglar... "Hold still 'till those clouds pass, my Dish Network Gun is having signal loss" :eek: LOL :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)