Free HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ranmic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 11, 2009
Sun, Sun and more Sun!!!!
Ok, maybe I missed something here, but I was just poking around on D*'s site and saw the comment of "Free HD". I looked over the page and did not see the fine print stating all kinds of requirements. What gives? Is it free and I missed it?

Here is the clip form their "to tell the truth" section.

Attachments

• Direct.jpg
    Direct.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 154
It's a scam. I ordered, was told free HD on the phone. Got a bill, no free HD. I called, they said. Too bad, you didn't put your account in auto-pay when you ordered. YOU lose, we win.

It's a scam. I ordered, was told free HD on the phone. Got a bill, no free HD. I called, they said. Too bad, you didn't put your account in auto-pay when you ordered. YOU lose, we win.

There is NO scam. In order to get free HD you need to have auto-pay....it's real simple. It's been that way since they started this and it's that way with Dish as well.

Scam? That must mean there is noway to get it then? Funny, because I have it.

Scam? That must mean there is noway to get it then? Funny, because I have it.

Remember, we got it back in the beginning, yes we had to do autopay, but it was available to any package, now I think there are certain package qualifications.

Theres really no reason for them to require me to do a autopay with them, but I did it anyways to satisfy thier needs.

Yeah, when they started the Free HD for life promo for new customers, existing just had to call in and say "hey, I'm paying for this and this and I'm doing this", and the CSR would say "OK, you get $10 off for 24 months."

Many of us did it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts