Free HDTV Receivers...When?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kirkdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
Has anyone heard when Direct TV might start installing FREE HDTV receivers(at least 1) with their packages? Like VOOM and DISH?

Not free but cheap.....er

I don't know about free HD receivers but I noticed that Circuit City has the Samsung {Sam Sirts-160} for 299.00 after 300.00 off. I did not see any restrictions regard eligible buyers. I am assuming this is a good buy!?! Here is the link in case anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?BV_EngineID=ccegadcldefhfmlcfngcfkmdffhdffk.0&b=g&c=1&WT.mc_n=72&oid=70595&WT.mc_t=C&BV_SessionID=%40%40%40%402092959257.1080191038%40%40%40%40&com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&BV_UseBVCookie=yes&goTo=detail&c=1&b=g

joth386 said:
I don't know about free HD receivers but I noticed that Circuit City has the Samsung {Sam Sirts-160} for 299.00 after 300.00 off.

They have the HTL-HD is even cheaper at $249

DirecTV has a $99.00 deal for existing customers:

Is that still for long-time customers with 2 years history, or does it apply to ALL customers? I recently read about a customer of 4 months getting the deal. I wonder if it's a fluke.

As a Dish sub thinking of switching, I'd like to be able to get the $99 deal after 1 day of service.

I only had them for 4 months and got the deal.

I called the customer retention number and told them I had Dish for HD only and I would buy the HD package from them if the gave me a deal. They did. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts