Free preview channels for non-subscribers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pjd

Original poster
Nov 6, 2010
IL/TN
I cancelled dish but I'm still getting the free preveiw channels. When the box comes for my leased receiver I'll have to send it back. Can I just buy a cheap used receiver with a zero balance purple card and always get the free monthly preview channels?

No is going to be the general answer. Depending on how the signal is sent you might occasionally see a freeview. Your current receiver will probably go dark in lrss than 30 days as the freeview authorization expires.

when i canceled i was getting over 30 channels and record still worked. I dont know how long it lasted I cut the cables to the dishes and will never go back to E...

over the rip off fee increase

when i canceled i was getting over 30 channels and record still worked. I dont know how long it lasted I cut the cables to the dishes and will never go back to E...

over the rip off fee increase

yeah, so we've all heard...over and over and over and over again! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts