FREE PREVIEW: HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz 1/11-1/13

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LMckin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
Upstate SC
Cool and Thanks for sharing :) I bet there will be nothing on that weekend :D :)

how far ahead (if any) of it starting (ie. the channels being live) can you start setting of DVR recordings ?

how far ahead (if any) of it starting (ie. the channels being live) can you start setting of DVR recordings ?

Anytime once you set the guide to all channels then scroll through the guide to those specific channels for 1/11 to 1/13 starting at 5:00 a.m then schedule your favorites even though you see a message but choose schedule it anyway and your set

I appreciate those occasional free previews so that I can be reminded why I don't subscribe to any of them.

I appreciate those occasional free previews so that I can be reminded why I don't subscribe to any of them.

LOL indeed.. I'm getting 72 hours free of ~40 channels... and I found _maybe_ 5 things to record.. half of them being pure guesses (why can't the @%#$%^# H25's display any of the movie rating info in the guide)...

agreed. I went through until tomorrow at noon and so far found 2 movies that I "would like to see"
Mallrats.....I have the DVD already but I saw it was on
Knucklehead...One of the WWE's "direct to DVD" movies. I know when it first came out it was in movie theaters (for like a weekend) but I guess I'll catch it

LOL indeed.. I'm getting 72 hours free of ~40 channels... and I found _maybe_ 5 things to record.. half of them being pure guesses (why can't the @%#$%^# H25's display any of the movie rating info in the guide)...
That is better than me. I found absolutely nothing to record. These free previews only help to further confirm why I will not subscribe to premium channels

well that was another (imo) useless freeview. Now I know why I turn down the discounted movie packages when D* offers them to me.

I keep all the premiums all year round, but mostly just for the series shows and the older movies that I can see in HD. Where as all the new movies I want I buy on BD anyway.

heh...got an e-mail today from D* wanting me to get the premium channels

We hope you enjoyed the free trial!

I didnt watch much to "enjoy" it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)