Free Preview of Starz on Dish 11/23-11/27

Bluemonick

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 24, 2011
Georgia, USA
I noticed on the Dish Free Preview channel, there is a free preview of Starz from 11/23-11/27, and their not showing up on my guide.

I call of Dish Network and their saying it's for HD customers only, and their trying to sell me a Starz subscription.

On Free preview channel, it says "Avaiable in HD", all other "previews" like Cooking channel, etc. show up just find in SD even though they say "Available in HD" as well.

Can anyone shread light on this? Is the Starz preview for HD customers Only? If so whats the point?

Notice: only talking about 340/ 350-356.

I looked again on the guide after the call and it seems 350 is now coming in as well as Starz BLK, and it wasnt before and half the other Starz channels arent coming at all as they wasn't before anyway. ( I do not subsribe Starz or BBMP (Starz Cinema) at all)

Thanks, Blue!

I noticed on the Dish Free Preview channel, there is a free preview of Starz from 11/23-11/27, and their not showing up on my guide.

I call of Dish Network and their saying it's for HD customers only, and their trying to sell me a Starz subscription.

On Free preview channel, it says "Avaiable in HD", all other "previews" like Cooking channel, etc. show up just find in SD even though they say "Available in HD" as well.

Can anyone shread light on this? Is the Starz preview for HD customers Only? If so whats the point?

Notice: only talking about 340/ 350-356.

I looked again on the guide after the call and it seems 350 is now coming in as well as Starz BLK, and it wasnt before and half the other Starz channels arent coming at all as they wasn't before anyway. ( I do not subsribe Starz or BBMP (Starz Cinema) at all)

Thanks, Blue!

This is available in SD and HD. Can you please PM me your account number so I can double check a couple of things?

Woohoo! Free Starz... wait... weren't we already getting free Starz? I'm confused. :D

Also customers who traded Starz for Cinemax and HBO would be getting this free preview.

Are you saying I can trade the Starz for a year free for Cinemax and HBO? If so where do I sign up? I would much prefer Cinemax and HBO to Starz but I do not care for either enough to pay for them.

Are you saying I can trade the Starz for a year free for Cinemax and HBO? If so where do I sign up? I would much prefer Cinemax and HBO to Starz but I do not care for either enough to pay for them.

This was for a 3 month option. To find out if this option is available to you log in to your dishnetwork.com account and click on My Offers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)