Dead 722?

vidtman2000

Original poster
Nov 24, 2011
Home
Last night, my DVR worked perfectly. This morning, I get no connection on tv1 and static on tv2. I have tried to reboot the DVR by holding the power button, and I have tried to unplug the DVR. I still get nothing. I can hear the fans working, but that seems to be all that is working. Is my DVR dead? If so, what can I do to go about replacing it?

Are you seeing any kind of picture on TV1? Please send me a PM with your phone or account number and I'll be happy to review what is occuring. Thank you!

RaymondG, Thanks for the response. I have a connection not found error on tv1. I have contacted the online tech support. They will be sending me a replacement within 3 to 5 business days, and giving me a credit for the days that I do not have service. I do have one question though. Will the replacement be shipped out on Friday or on Monday?

Last edited:
RaymondG, Thanks for the response. I have a connection not found error on tv1. I have contacted the online tech support. They will be sending me a replacement within 3 to 5 business days, and giving me a credit for the days that I do not have service. I do have one question though. Will the replacement be shipped out on Friday or on Monday?

If you PM me your account number I would be able to look up that information for you, if you haven't already got it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts