Free Preview Top 120/180

kokomogator

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Will those of us with Metal packages be able to get the higher metal packages for free this month as it is with the 120/180 free preview?

Thanks!:D :D

Cool! When did that start? I'm too cheap to sub to higher than Bronze but I really want Fox News and it would be cool to get NGHD again (if that's included since NG should be)...

Is anyone seeing the channels from the silver or gold yet? I already have Silver but am not getting any additional channels yet.

Does anyone know when they were to start broadcasting?:confused: :confused:

So I assume this means if you subscribe to 60 you'll get 120 and if you subscribe to 120 you'll get 180 or does this mean everyone will get 180 no matter what their subscription?

Extract from C/Chat 9/11 Recap:

* Programming Update September:
ESPN Gameplan on Dish network season ticket
Reelz Channel available Sept 27th on 299
Food Network HD now available
Preview Showroom
Free Preview of the Tennis Channel Americas top 180 and Dish HD Gold on Channel 400
Family Movies on Channel 532
October Movie Fest on Preview Showroom: Free Previews
Showtime Oct, 6-9
HBO October, 19-23
Cinemax October, 26-30
Plus, 4 weeks of America's Top 120, 180 and DishLatino channels -Free October 5 Through November 1, 2006

Dishlover said:
So I assume this means if you subscribe to 60 you'll get 120 and if you subscribe to 120 you'll get 180 or does this mean everyone will get 180 no matter what their subscription?
I have HD-Silver and not receiving any extra channels. I even clicked on them to make sure it just wasn't the guide.
Maybe it will happen before the end of the day, or maybe it's just taking awhile for it to update everyone.

I wonder what my other account will get, it has the Family Pack?

Last edited:
SmityWhity said:
Extract from C/Chat 9/11 Recap:
* Programming Update September:
ESPN Gameplan on Dish network season ticket
Reelz Channel available Sept 27th on 299
Food Network HD now available
Preview Showroom
Free Preview of the Tennis Channel Americas top 180 and Dish HD Gold on Channel 400
Family Movies on Channel 532
October Movie Fest on Preview Showroom: Free Previews
Showtime Oct, 6-9
HBO October, 19-23
Cinemax October, 26-30
Plus, 4 weeks of America's Top 120, 180 and DishLatino channels -Free October 5 Through November 1, 2006

I have HD-Silver and not receiving any extra channels. I even clicked on them to make sure it just wasn't the guide.
Maybe it will happen before the end of the day, or it will take awhile for it to update everyone.
It doesn't say ALL 120/180 channels obviously its the select few in the free preview showcase..yet another charlie chat fubar!!!

Guys let me say this again, your are not going to get AT120 or 180 for free, you are going to get (as you are now) select channels for free from AT120 / 180 in the Dish Preview Channel (Channel 277 - 299 Range)

That was a bad slide they showed on the Charlie Chat.

Also Family pack will get NOTHING in regards to the free previews.

That's okay, I don't really like TV anyway.

And I never watch the free preview channels because it requires going to another channel to see what's on.

Thanks for the update Scott.

Looks like Scott is right.

On the Preview Showroom Channels 280 - 298...

With my HD-Silver/Local Package, I can get FLVNG (Fine Living) on Channel 284, which I don't get on Ch 113.

Here's my line-up:
280 FREE (Outdated Propaganda)
281 ESPNU
282 BRAVO
283 TDIS
284 FLVNG
285 HTV
287 RAVE
298 FREE (Outdated Propaganda)

Don't know why there are missing channels, maybe they'll show up for people with different packages, or maybe reserved for when they show the Preimum Packages.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)