Free Previews Discussion Thread - June 2020

All this whining because one person doesn't like someone else's work shows why we need the non discussion thread.
I don't know, we might need to open a few more threads to properly discuss this out ad infinitium. A pro thread, a con thread, a peanut gallery thread... you know what, maybe we need an entire sub-forum dedicated to the concept. :D

I don't know, we might need to open a few more threads to properly discuss this out ad infinitium. A pro thread, a con thread, a peanut gallery thread... you know what, maybe we need an entire sub-forum dedicated to the concept. :D
Add my vote for the Free Previews sub-forum. (That reminds me, I do kinda miss the Hopper Zone.)

Reactions: Howard Simmons
A couple of new threads, actually. :)

... I do appreciate Dish scheduling the "month-long" previews to actually end at the end of the month. It makes things much easier for the purpose of my lists. ... I hope Dish keeps going with the new schedule of previews for an entire calendar month. ...
I was right (about the new schedule being for an entire calendar month, anyway). The new Free Previews Discussion Thread can be found here: Free Previews Discussion Thread - July 2020
...and the complete updated list can now be found here: Free Previews (No Discussion) Thread - July 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)