Free Previews Discussion Thread - June 2020

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
All this whining because one person doesn't like someone else's work shows why we need the non discussion thread.
I don't know, we might need to open a few more threads to properly discuss this out ad infinitium. A pro thread, a con thread, a peanut gallery thread... you know what, maybe we need an entire sub-forum dedicated to the concept. :D

I don't know, we might need to open a few more threads to properly discuss this out ad infinitium. A pro thread, a con thread, a peanut gallery thread... you know what, maybe we need an entire sub-forum dedicated to the concept. :D
Add my vote for the Free Previews sub-forum. (That reminds me, I do kinda miss the Hopper Zone.)

Reactions: Howard Simmons
A couple of new threads, actually. :)

... I do appreciate Dish scheduling the "month-long" previews to actually end at the end of the month. It makes things much easier for the purpose of my lists. ... I hope Dish keeps going with the new schedule of previews for an entire calendar month. ...
I was right (about the new schedule being for an entire calendar month, anyway). The new Free Previews Discussion Thread can be found here: Free Previews Discussion Thread - July 2020
...and the complete updated list can now be found here: Free Previews (No Discussion) Thread - July 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts