Free Previews Discussion Thread - June 2021

This month is the 4th Annual Dish Kids Binge-A-Palooza, according to the mydish website. Dish really needs to learn the meaning of the word "Annual" since the 3rd Annual Dish Kids Binge-A-Palooza was in 2019, almost two years ago:

Anyway, the long-awaited return of this event includes free previews of many kids-themed channels, including:
175 Boomerang 6/1 - 6/30​
168 Disney Junior 6/1 - 6/30​
174 Disney XD 6/1 - 6/30​
286* Hopster 6/1 - 6/30​
296* Kartoon Channel 6/1 - 6/30​
170 Nickelodeon 6/1 - 6/30​
169 Nick Jr. 6/1 - 6/30​
178 Nicktoons 6/1 - 6/30​
181 TeenNick 6/1 - 6/30​

*mydish lists channel 286 as Hopster. Channel 286 is actually NASA, which is not in free preview. Both Hopster and Kartoon Channel are on streaming-only sub-channels of channel 296, and require a receiver with the Hopper interface. Hopster is on channel 296-43, and Kartoon Channel is on channel 296-52.​

In the past, this event has also included free preview weekends of kids-themed premium channels, such as Starz Kids and Family and Showtime Family Zone. No such previews are listed yet on the mydish site, though.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I will have the honor to say 'Thanks for taking your time for such detailed information to Dish subscribers'. It really makes it easier to see what is available. Thumbs up to you.
thank you.gif

I will have the honor to say 'Thanks for taking your time for such detailed information to Dish subscribers'. It really makes it easier to see what is available. Thumbs up to you.
View attachment 152002
You're welcome! I mostly just post these threads in order to nitpick the mydish website, because I enjoy pointing out the mistakes in their Free Preview listings. It is nice to know that my efforts are appreciated! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)