Free Previews

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396309292.956224.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Um...is this weekend a Free Preview of HBO/Cinemax? It is showing up in my channels, and I can tune the channels, even though I am not subscribed.

Um...is this weekend a Free Preview of HBO/Cinemax? It is showing up in my channels, and I can tune the channels, even though I am not subscribed.

Just checked the uplink report. I guess that answers my question.

A note for anyone wanting to catch up: HBO2 has a marathon of the first 3 sessions starting at 9:00AM. That's NOW!

I stayed away from Season 3 to give me time to re-read the books, mainly A Storm of Swords, which is a substantial read. Still had my timer from the first two seasons but it didn't flag the Season 4 premier. Noticed the guide listed it as episode 29 for some reason. I had to go in and manually select the episodes I wanted to record since my timer was set for new episodes only. HBO2 will run those episodes ( first 3 seasons ) again after the first run-through.

Last edited:
Yeah I wish HBO would let us use HBO Go for the free preview weekend.

Showtime let their users use Showtime Anytime for their free preview weekend. Yes I know Dish doesn't support Showtime Anytime. Just making the point, that Showtime let people sample Showtime Anytime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)