Free Previews

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dish just updated their free preview page on the website again. BBC America is now listed under both "Past Free Previews" and "Upcoming Free Previews" which just goes to show how often Dish puts this channel in free preview. :)

Dish just updated their free preview page on the website again. BBC America is now listed under both "Past Free Previews" and "Upcoming Free Previews" which just goes to show how often Dish puts this channel in free preview. :)

I hope Dish keeps it up with BBC America free previews. I absolutely love all the Star Trek, TNG and Voyager shows.

If only it would stick around long enough so I could catch the Dr. Who Christmas Special. BBC Americ is the only channel I really miss since cutting our package down considerably.

That’s actually the only reason I won’t downgrade from top 200. And that’s actually the only package that has BBC-A. Usually when they do the previews there aren’t any new episodes of the popular shows. Otherwise no one would subscribe to a higher package if all they want in it is Doctor Who.

That’s actually the only reason I won’t downgrade from top 200. And that’s actually the only package that has BBC-A. Usually when they do the previews there aren’t any new episodes of the popular shows. Otherwise no one would subscribe to a higher package if all they want in it is Doctor Who.
BBCA is a free preview so often, you really don't have to wait too long to VOD whatever you might miss.

Reactions: pattykay
What are you talking about? IVOD? Works great on my 612s and 722, PQ is spectacular.
I think he means Dish on Demand. That's what I meant. VOD doesn't rely on internet.

DOD has never worked for me on the 722. The menu is super slow and playback button is usually greyed out after the show downloads. And if it isn't greyed out the show will start playing and pause after about five minutes.

Reactions: HipKat and pattykay
Scrolled through the free previews. Three channels have no guide data, the rest is old bad movies or newer movies that were on the last couple free previews.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts