Free Programming Gift?

Fudster

Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
In Tuesday's mail, I received a Thank You pack from Dish with 2 free gifts. The 1st one was for HD Free for Life if I sign up for autopay and paperless billing. Not much of a gift there as I can do that already online. The 2nd gift was for 3 free months of HD/Platinum and Starz, again with autopay and paperless billing. This 2nd gift expires on 1/31/2011. So I called the number listed on the gift card and the agent was happy to get me started on the HD/Platinum and Starz and also telling me that these will be discontinued after 3 months if I don't request that I keep them on, paying the normal fee. The agent said the new programming would start in about 10 minutes. Checking 4 hours later the channels were not available so I initiated a chat session with Dish and was told that this offer had expired and that the first agent made a mistake. I told him the card said the offer expires at the end of this month and asked why I would get the card this week if the offer already expired. He wouldn't budge on honoring the gift card but gave me 3 ppv for my "trouble". Is this one of Dish's can cancel anytime things?

The expiration date on that gift is correct so we should be able to still add it for you. Not sure what kind of issues they were having. If you want to PM me with your account info I can take a look for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts