Free Receiver of the Week Contest Thread- Satellite AV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My favorite FTA channel is KTVC because of all sitcoms and re-runs. Watching Gunsmoke right now.

Favorite FTA Channel

My favorite FTA Channel is Create TV on AMC 3 because of the travel/cooking shows I can't get from my local PBS because I have not gotten one of them new fangled HD TVs.

They have had Norwegian cooking shows and other cool things you wouldn't believe.

My favorite channel is SOAC because my youngest loves the content, which (with a little effort and convincing) means more excuses to get more FTA equipment.

my favorite channel is wrn(world radio network)
because i enjoy shortwave programming and is on my
beautiful ku fta system. its my shortwave digital system lol
john

My favorite FTA channel is KEGS on G10R, actually I like all the RTN's for the older shows they have but there's just something about a station named KEGS you've got to like.

My favorite FTA channel is CBS Newspath on Galaxy 26, I love seeing the newsreels before the local news channel gets them and chops/edits them.

Thanks satav!

My Fav FTA is still open, since if I won this unit I would then get the other pieces to be able to have a Fav.

they took down some of my old favorites.. right now I'd say

My favorite FTA channel is the news feeds because I enjoy watching the unedited footage.

My favorite channel is ARTS, because it's the only channel I get besides CSPAN.
Just installed a freebie BUD with a scrounged Toshiba receiver without a remote,
so can't set it up properly to get more satellites.

I don't have a favorite channel because I don't have a FTA system.

I would like to see the news feeds and the music channels.

lowdown

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)