Free Receiver of the Week Contest Thread- Satellite AV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The RTN channels are cool. NASA & Pentagon Channel are a must. I also like
Mhz Worldview for the occasional Rugby match.

The DC Path wild feed was cool. Snow falling on the capital was cool on a projection screen! 24/7 as well as the cam over President Ford's casket was different.

My favorite FTA channel is SafeTV because I love the wholesomeness and they also broadcast Beverly Hillbillies!

FTA giveaway

I dont have FTA right now even though i would really like to have it. All that i really need is a reciever and this would be great. From looking over all the channels available i would say that Gospel Music Television would probably be my favorite though because of several of the Southern Gospel programming it lists.

My favorite channel is any of them that show sports.

My favorite FTA channel is PBS World and the rest of the PBS channels, PBS-X, etc because there is so much variety and the AC3-audio rocks. .

My favorite FTA channel is TraceTV on telstar 12, it has great music videos, no commercials, no brain dead veejays, no dumb reality shows!!

I like retrojams also but I find that the audio and video quality is just not there unfortunately... video looks washed out, overcompressed, and sound level varies from barely audible to ok..

My favorite FTA channel is Aljazeera English on Galaxy 25 because they present news from a different perspective.

PopcornNMore,

Congrats! You have won the Satellite AV receiver of the week!

A twin tuner DVB satellite receiver with PVR capability. 5.28.2008

Please check your PM for shipping information request.

My favorite FTA channels are the many RTN's on Galaxy10R.

Time for a new receiver!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)