FOR SALE FREE SATELLITE STUFF

Might not want that phone number up too long. I snagged it, because I might want to chat later about figs.
Bullseye.jpeg

Edit: I meant to add that this is what I'm looking for. Dual C, Dual Ku. No motor for polarity. I'm not sure what it is called.
Thanks.

Last edited:
View attachment 160857
Edit: I meant to add that this is what I'm looking for. Dual C, Dual Ku. No motor for polarity. I'm not sure what it is called.
Thanks.
That's a Pansat DP-4 feedhorn. How bad do you want one?

I bought the very last one Rick Caylor had over 4 years ago, NOS in the box, but now I don't think I'll ever be able to use it. They are just short of impossible to find, anywhere. I've been thinking about putting it on Ebay, my medical bills over the past year for my foot have been out of sight, and still haven't ended, though I just started physical therapy post-surgery this past week.

Reactions: armadillo_115
Thanks for looking, Gary.
I don't believe I'd be interested in that one with a servo moter since we use multiple receivers here. We like receiving both polarities at the same time. Should make someone very happy though.

Could also use:
C band lnb or two
Satellite positioner box. (VBox,etc)

Believe I'm in good shape on spare parts otherwise.

Thanks for looking, Gary.
I don't believe I'd be interested in that one with a servo moter since we use multiple receivers here. We like receiving both polarities at the same time. Should make someone very happy though.

Could also use:
C band lnb or two
Satellite positioner box. (VBox,etc)

Believe I'm in good shape on spare parts otherwise.
See if the dealer site will let you join and ask for free stuff willing to pay for shipping never know there could be an old guy like me living 5 minutes away from you.

I got to make a huge pile of NOS satellite stuff and take a picture and everything you see is FREE just pick it up or pay for shipping, wish it was cheap for me, and I was smart enough to do apps and smapps and cats and whatever but I can't so pick it up or throw cash, or check or money order and is yours or the junkman soon at my town dump

I got to make a huge pile of NOS satellite stuff and take a picture and everything you see is FREE just pick it up or pay for shipping, wish it was cheap for me, and I was smart enough to do apps and smapps and cats and whatever but I can't so pick it up or throw cash, or check or money order and is yours or the junkman soon at my town dump
Gary, it's too bad but I could use the primestar cover or 2 and also an old big dish receiver if still working. Ku Band feed horns or adapters also

Gary, it's too bad but I could use the primestar cover or 2 and also an old big dish receiver if still working. Ku Band feed horns or adapters also
buy this bad dirty contacts on the push switches