Free SuperFan with NFLST purchase oct 5 -12

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
Promo for exsisting customers not ones who just signed up under the NFL offer.

Real simple , Order NFL ST get free super fan if you order from now till the 12.

so why won't they do it before the season for those of us that ordered it?

Promo for exsisting customers not ones who just signed up under the NFL offer.

Real simple , Order NFL ST get free super fan if you order from now till the 12.

So they will give it to you free now, but make those that really want it, the ones that sign up regularly to the ST PAY for it.

If thats the case, then they should credit every one of us that paid for it this year.

Hey look guys I only report specials. If you cant see what this is then I dont know what to say. It clear that now that the season has started they are trying to rangle in the stragglers.

DTV knows that if you have nflst last year you probably complain about superfan and got it free anyway.

I dont make the deals I just posting them for reference.

They do this now because 4 weeks are already over. This is the same as discounting the package $99.

In another 4 weeks they'll probably go to the half-season offer, a little more than half price.

Then around week 12 they'll drop the price again.

They do this type of thing every year, with every sports package. Nobody should take offense to them offering this, they are offering it because 1/4 the season is already done!

Hey look guys I only report specials. If you cant see what this is then I dont know what to say. It clear that now that the season has started they are trying to rangle in the stragglers.

DTV knows that if you have nflst last year you probably complain about superfan and got it free anyway.

I don't make the deals I just posting them for reference.

I have no problem with you reporting these things (if this was directed at me)
I like the fact that you are willing to do this.
It's the things they are doing that make you wonder what is going on.

Last year they gave me $ 20 off, not 20 a month, like many, just 20 of the price, I didn't complain, just accepted it and said thanks.

Some day they will have to address the issue and make three separate packages for the ST, one including HD, one for the SD people and one that want the HD AND fantasy stuff.

I called in today and was able to get it for $99 including Superfan. I hit the lotto and got a nice CSR. I called a couple of days ago and got the standard line of $299 and we will throw in the Superfan.

I called in today and was able to get it for $99 including Superfan. I hit the lotto and got a nice CSR. I called a couple of days ago and got the standard line of $299 and we will throw in the Superfan.
That's an excellent deal, but be ready to pay the renewal price next year now that they've got you, lol.

I signed up under the special ST offer. It so happened that I was coming to DirecTV from the other guys anyway and walked into a great deal at the right time. I bought the SF to top off my NFL enjoyment and am glad I did. This is the best provider I have ever been with. Sports in HD is the only way to go. Go PACK Go!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts