Free To A Good Home - General Instrument 2400 Receiver and/or Positioner Box

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Davage

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 26, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I'm doing some cleaning out of my storage area. One thing that I no longer need is my good old General Instrument 2400 receiver and antenna positioner.

One very important note about this GI2400 that I want to be completely upfront about is that it no longer powers the LNB. I had a tiny mishap with a coax cable once and a cable quick short later, the receiver is no longer sending out the voltage to the LNB. The receiver works fine as a slave receiver where the other receiver is powering the LNB, but this receiver does not power the LNB on its own.

I will have to look through another drawer here, but I believe that I also may have a remote control for a GI2750 receiver (NOT the 2400 receiver) if anybody wants that too.

OK - I'm being realistic and am really not expecting many takers on this old GI2400 receiver, but the one item that is still working very well is the antenna positioner.

When General Instrument designed the GI2400, they put the antenna positioner into a seperate box. The antenna positioner I have still works completely fine. I will even include the cable to connect it to the 2400 receiver for anybody who wants it.

If anybody has the need for the positioner box and/or the GI2400 receiver, just send me a PM and for the low low price of what it costs to ship the item(s), you can have them.

Receiver and Positioner have been spoken for.

I still have an GI2650 remote control here if anybody can use it.. (It won't control the 2400 unit - I've tried :) )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts