free to air receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bombay

Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
I have a dish dual tunner setup 622. what do I need to add a fre to air receiver without messing my 622. It was use the same dish.

What programing are you hoping to receive with the FTA receiver?

There is nothing on the Dish network satellites for FTA receivers. You would need a separate dish.

Lets re-word this question to what the poster is trying to say...

I have a dish dual tunner setup 622 that im paying a ligitiment subscription on. I want to steal DISH Network service with a Free to Air receiver and want to connect it into my existing setup without messing up my 622.

I think if he gives us his address, phone no, Dish account# and blood type(just for the hell of it!) we could probably help better :D:D

I have a dish dual tunner setup 622 that im paying a ligitiment subscription on. I want to steal DISH Network service with a Free to Air receiver and want to connect it into my existing setup without messing up my 622.

It still amazes me you can add a FTA rcvr and steal channels.

It does not amaze me that there are people that take advantage of it.

Let's not give Free To Air receivers a bad name.....a person has to download software to the receiver to make them illegal. They give us legit FTA'ers a bad name :)

:clap That is exactly what I was getting at with my original question to the poster.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)