Free Total Choice Premier Package Preview

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jdmart

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2003
Albuquerque
May 19-21: "Enjoy the perfect weekend getaway – without leaving your home. Three entertainment-packed days of premium programming, including the hottest movies, sports and more ... FREE. Movies such as Batman Begins, War of the Worlds, Team America: World Police and The Brothers Grimm.

Remember, you get programs like these every day of the year when you subscribe to the TOTAL CHOICE PREMIER package, which includes HBO®, Starz® Super Pack, SHOWTIME UNLIMITED®, Cinemax® and SPORTS PACK."

Just bringing this thread to the front page so no one forgets about the Total Choice Premier free preview this upcoming weekend, May 19 - 21.

-Dan

aparently Para Todos is free this weekend too. I was at my dad's house this past weekend and I Was watching Chilean soccer games.

I was wondering about that. I was flipping through the channels and I was receiving the Para Todos channels here too. i do not remembering that happening before.

yeah I am assuming that was purposly done with setanta, But blacked out the actual sporting events. I was all set to watch some Australian Rules Football after this infomercial/promo they ran.. but it went black right away :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts