Status
Not open for further replies.

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
I checked with Scott G. before posting. Scott said it was okay to post in this forum. I have 2 x 2 month free trial cards to Xbox Live, which expire 3/31/05. I don't want to see them go to waste. I want to see if anyone in this forum is interested, before posting on the Xbox forums. If interested, PM me with your email address and I'll scratch off the card and email you the code.

welcome to the site. glad you are here.

i don't think anyone is going to want to share credit card information. if i remember correctly, you have to enter the credit card number during set up. people would have to be insane to pass their number out.

unfortuntely, i don't think microsoft has any other means to pay by.

WOW 2 month free trials?? :shocked

Can I please have 2 codes? My roommates are always using my account. My Halo 2 stats are going down ... way down. :eek:

Thanks, Ann :)

Ann212 said:
WOW 2 month free trials?? :shocked

Can I please have 2 codes? My roommates are always using my account. My Halo 2 stats are going down ... way down. :eek:

Thanks, Ann :)
Thats what my kids said So I had to get my own account :D

Xbox live 2 month trials...

Just go to ebay and buy one for a dollar, the seller sends you the codes through your email. very fast, very easy... check it out

www.ebay.com

Anyone got one for me? :)

I want to give it a try. While my XBOX is hacked (larger hard drive and added a bunch of emulators) it does not have a mod chip and the hard drive is locked. I am told I should be able to play with no problem. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:

I want to give it a try. While my XBOX is hacked (larger hard drive and added a bunch of emulators) it does not have a mod chip and the hard drive is locked. I am told I should be able to play with no problem. :)
I have one yet at home. Not sure if it is valid because they were all supposed to expire 3/31. I'll Pm or Email it to you later

Scott Greczkowski said:

the worse that will happen is that our xbox will be banned from live. people get around it by flipping a switch to bybass the mod chip. xboxscence is a good website to read up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)