Free trial cards to Xbox Live available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
need x-box 2 month subscription codes

i need codes for the x box live free trial if anyone has any extra's or ones that they dont want or need.

if any1 has an extra 2 month trial plz pm it to me
im 14 and do not hev a job so i can not buy the starter kit rite now. plz help me out.

I could really use a 2-month free trial

I am 15 with a 9 year old brother who wont stop bugging me to play Halo2 by himself but all i have is my account and he doesnt understand the rankings. could any of you help me out. i need it despeartely or my dad is threatening to give my account to my brother bcuz i wont let him play by himself. :mad:

HeatR216 said:
I am 15 with a 9 year old brother who wont stop bugging me to play Halo2 by himself but all i have is my account and he doesnt understand the rankings. could any of you help me out. i need it despeartely or my dad is threatening to give my account to my brother bcuz i wont let him play by himself. :mad:
Dont let him play- My kids made me get my own account so I would not trash there rankings--- :D
Your brother needs to save up 60 dollars ;)

Easier Said than Done

My Brother is one of those kids who cries to get what they want and my dad will do anything to shut him up.

i was looking on ebay to buy a 3 month or 12 month card and i noticed that people were selling the two month trial cards. i gave a few of them away here, but have no more. give it a couple of days and someone might see this and send you the code.

Kevinw said:
Dont let him play- My kids made me get my own account so I would not trash there rankings--- :D
Your brother needs to save up 60 dollars ;)

My wife made me get her a gamertag... jeez...

:eek: can i plzzzz have at least one teo month? i would owe u and i need it since my frind played on my account and got me banned and i am really bored right now :( i would really like 2 or 1 month trial for xbox live.....plzzz if u have n e plz send it 2 me on AIM, my username is chadnicwi. And i will b soooo happy!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :D ;) :cool:

Want 1

If u have 1 free trial and is the nicest person in the world :eek: plz could u plz AIM my username is chadnicwin thxs soooo much! :yes

:) I have been waiting 4 some1 who would plzzz give me a 2 month free trial and then i would them something if they wanted and i still am waiting 4 some1 2 AIM my username chadnicwin. so plzz if u have a good heart, send it 2 me! :D

D4rthZ3rO said:
:eek: can i plzzzz have at least one teo month? i would owe u and i need it since my frind played on my account and got me banned and i am really bored right now :( i would really like 2 or 1 month trial for xbox live.....plzzz if u have n e plz send it 2 me on AIM, my username is chadnicwi. And i will b soooo happy!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :D ;) :cool:
You don't need one. I doubt your friend got you banned. Cheating once does not get you banned. Modding, Harrasment, Bad language, and repeated cheating will get you banned.
Things like leveling down and up too much..screaming and insulting other players...ask your Mom for a new account.
http://www.bungie.net/News/Story.aspx?link=662AF093-41D8-45FD-9298-895C686B48C2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)