Free trial cards to Xbox Live available

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds great

dont24 said:
I checked with Scott G. before posting. Scott said it was okay to post in this forum. I have 2 x 2 month free trial cards to Xbox Live, which expire 3/31/05. I don't want to see them go to waste. I want to see if anyone in this forum is interested, before posting on the Xbox forums. If interested, PM me with your email address and I'll scratch off the card and email you the code.

I could really use some my account just ended and i could really use Two 2 months one for me and one for my kid so if possible it would be great.:)

My email address is pimpinnick37@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Nick

xbox live

hey if anyone has any 2 months lying around could u email one cuz my sister like to play but i dont want her messing up my account. THANKS xXxMADCAPPERxXx:cool:

Attachments

• Internet Explorer Wallpaper.bmp
    89.9 KB · Views: 109
Can I have one

Hey people please can i have a x box live 2 month free pass card just tell me the subscription code send it to jf9753@yahoo.com thanks from El Juan0 oh i want one even if there expired

Was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a 2 month free trial. Yes they do exist still, but only with xbox games, not the 360 games.

I will even send someone $2.00 through paypal if someone is nice enough to send me a working free 2month trial.

Look me up on MSN, if you don't got MSN, guess you can email me with the code and once i make the account and see it works, I will send you the money through paypal. So please provide your paypal email :)

Only need 1 code. First come, first serve.

My MSN and email is: greekguy_2004@hotmail.com

dont24 said:
I checked with Scott G. before posting. Scott said it was okay to post in this forum. I have 2 x 2 month free trial cards to Xbox Live, which expire 3/31/05. I don't want to see them go to waste. I want to see if anyone in this forum is interested, before posting on the Xbox forums. If interested, PM me with your email address and I'll scratch off the card and email you the code.

Will this work for the X360? If so i would like one for a buddy.

i wanna 2 month plz

hay man if i could get a 2 month for free i would appreciat it soooo much man my brother always wants to go into double team on halo 2 and if i could let him he would leave my acount alone so i dont hit rock bottem rank if you could email me a code ide like it my adress is metalARMS39@yahoo.com so ya plz:up

i dont think these guys even have enymore or if they had ne to start with if you can prove me rong then do otherwise this is a rip off:(

Those cards were from two years ago.... Most of the freebies are only 48 hours now (I saw one come with Viva Pinata for that)...

Those cards were from two years ago.... Most of the freebies are only 48 hours now (I saw one come with Viva Pinata for that)...

I was going to say, maybe it's time for an Admin to lock this thead. I started it 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)