Free Used Equitment needs a Home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Keystone7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2009
North Indiana
If the Mods want to move or delete this, okay, just let me know or guess you can do it!
I am trying to give something free to anyone. I have learned so much here on this forum and just want to help!

Hello Satguys
, I am NOT wanting to sell this item on the web. I have been looking around some of these are over hundred dollars used! I would like to offer it FREE to the people on this forum! I have trouble adding photos but I can send you a private message or email with photo hopefully. I will describe the item below the best I can. The only catch is, depending on who gets it there will be postage cost or pick it up free. I am just trying to help some out who can still use this type of equipment. I recently acquired a 10 footer and removed this unit. It's unknown to me if it still works. The dish had been sitting for at least 15 years or more. I know this thing is big! I may have another unit if I can find it. The other unit does not have the STAR*TRAK LNB. That will also be free!

CHAPRRAL C/Ku, STAR*TRAK LNB
SN# B6288
Input Freq. 3.7 - 4.2 Ghz
OutPut Freq. 950 - 1450 Mhz
Gain 60db

I believe it has the servo motor if its the blue part. The scalar ring is as one unit on CHAPARRL.

Is it like this: (Except here the servo motor is brown, which is usually blue.)
Used-Chaparral-C-KU-Band-Feedhorn-Includes-LNBs.jpg

Always enjoy seeing someone giving something back to the community. So in other words if it is free to giveaway, not counting shipping, then by all means give it away. I have no problem with these kind of posts :)

Thanks Ke4st, I'll do just that! Got my photos now and will try to get them up loaded now.

Always enjoy seeing someone giving something back to the community. So in other words if it is free to giveaway, not counting shipping, then by all means give it away. I have no problem with these kind of posts :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts