Freevee TV will not update or load on Firestick

mwdxer1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2015
Seaside Oregon
Since yesterday, I have been unable to launch or update FreeVee TV on any of my Firesticks. I first thought it was a glitch in the cube, so I checked out two other Firesticks and the same issue. No update on channels or the channel will not load. I get some error message. I checked on the Roku and yes the Freevee channel works there. Anyone else having issues? Being a Fire Stick app, there is no way to remove the app and put it back in either. I first though it was a glitch, but since 3 Fire Sticks will not load the channel, it must be something on their end.

Just tried it from Amazon. Same on my cube and Fire TV. A crash.
Tried ver. 5.7.8 from Aptoide TV for the heck of it. Gave it a launch. A bit balky the first time.
Prompted to go to amazon.com/code and enter the code there from the app.
It works. Fire TV next.
Probably would be wise to uninstall the non working version first.
It still remained and wouldn't uninstall although I could clean the cache, etc.

Watching good old Charlie Harper and his band of "He's got WHAT???" hotties right now!!!

Thanks. I am glad it was not me. The Fire Cube and the two Fire sticks are in the same boat, but on the Roku the app still works. As far as deleting the app and re-installing it, I cannot do that as the app seems to be part of the Fire Stick like Amazon photos, etc. At least I have not figured how to remove it.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Thanks. I am glad it was not me. The Fire Cube and the two Fire sticks are in the same boat, but on the Roku the app still works. As far as deleting the app and re-installing it, I cannot do that as the app seems to be part of the Fire Stick like Amazon photos, etc. At least I have not figured how to remove it.
It seems to be back. I am watching Freebee again.

Reactions: NYDutch and FTA4PA