frequency for 61.5 and transponder 23

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
that is the transponder I believe WGN HD is on. What is the frequency? My setup of Dish requires frequencies to scan for transponders/satellites as some of you know. please help me, it would be much appreciated. an example is my ESPN HD frequency for 110 is 651.

I went back through your prior posts and didn't see anything that refers to this. What are you talking about?

I have a local company that works with my HOA with 10 large satellites that pull all of the channels and are resold. all dish equipment and a dish qam box is used. the satellites and transponders are referred to with frequency numbers. digiblur pointed out it was a program that Dish started.

61.5 T23 also shows channel 580 INFO channel. It's a free channel that just says Congratulations You Have A Satellite Dish Pointed At 61.5.

Go to 580 and see if it shows up. If it does, that's the QAM frequency you should re-scan for T23. If it isn't there, then I suspect your service company doesn't have a QAM Transcoder installed for that transponder.

Actually, the LIST shows WGN HD being on TP 21, not 23. No other active channels on that TP right now. Call your local service provider and see if they have that QAM active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts