Fresno State vs. Texas A&M HD???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DSPFisher

Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
Is anyone receiving this game in HD? My buddy in Austin is receiving it on Dish Network in HD but I can't find it on DirectTV...

Thanks

Won't be in HD on D* until D10 goes active and they add the FSN SW HD channel to a CONUS transponder, last I saw the guess was sometime in October.

i checked and not here in florida. colorado/arizona state is suppose to be on channel 94 at 10....10:15 tonight.

Yep, I think RAD is dead on, these HD RSN retranmissions are still zip code specific. Locals will likely use their OTA.

Just a few more days.. The plan has been to start around week #2 of Sept '07 and roll out through the end of the year - and beyond.

I had this game in HD on Comcast Sportsnet Mid Atlantic (channel 629). I turned it when it was 19-0, guess I missed a heckuva game...

I watched it in HD on a channel in the 90s (don't remember which one) here in Texas. The UT game game came up next in HD, but as PPV. Didn't want to spend the bucks, so watched UT in SD.

A&M/Fresno St. was definitely the game of the day. It had everything that could happen in a college football game, and a few things that couldn't happen, but did.

I counted at one point 16 different college football games on at the same time this weekend w/o ESPN gameplan.

With E*, it might have been 6.

Thank God for D*!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)