Friday FTA Fun Poll 6/6

Status
Please reply by conversation.
White Springs TV and an RTN (doesn't really matter which one)
After giving it more thought, the first post was on impulse, I will stick with White Springs, but change the other to the transponder on T5/IA5/G25 ku with the Radio channels and the two I listen to regular, GCN and RBN. If they count as one channel each, then I'll drop the White Springs TV channel.

Ice, I may have mentioned this, but this was my only TV for awhile when I lived in Alaska -- when it was less-than-affectionately called "RATNET," aka the Rural Alaskan TV Network." It was interesting to say the least - shows would flip ten minutes late, they'd randomly flip in spite of what the schedule said, Sports might be tape delayed by 3-4 hours, the 10 watt transmitter would crap out so villagers would break into the transmitter room to reset the breaker. It could be rather amusing....and they always showed Star Trek whenever it was on a local channel.

I've heard about that :)

But it would be interesting to see it now-a-days...I wish AMC8 was not mainly spotbeamed :(

Tron beat me to it>NASA and KTVC (Perry Mason! at 9 lol)
Now if I could pick any channel besides just 'active' ones, one of them would be
The Tube, of course. But , I'm happy with the RTNs, annoying commercials or not.

My first choice was an easy one to pick as I'd go with MHz Worldview, for their Australian Rules Football on Monday nights, international crime dramas, and music videos.

Second choice was a little harder, but I ended up picking White Springs TV (over WNGS).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts